July 17, 2017
July 11, 2017
The next webinar from Joe Glines and Jackie Sztuk:
Our webinar next Tuesday July 18th from 4-6 EST is a on using & customizing Scite4ahk with AutoHotkey.
SciTE is an amazingly powerful editor! In this webinar we are going to cover:
- Adding Intellisense for additional languages (~80)
- Tweaking Intellisense to use your file / library
- Use the Output area as a GUI
- Customizing your context menu
- Running multiple instances of SciTE
- Setting default magnification level
- Using the debugger
As normal we’ll also be happy to field any/all quesions!
If you would like to attend, please register for AHK webinars. Even if you cannot attend, you can register and we’ll send links to recordings and resources shared
Want to learn more? Check out / share our past AutoHotkey webinars.
We hope you can make it to the webinar!
July 7, 2017
Check out the AutoHotkey app EitherMouse for lefties and/or multiple mice.
June 28, 2017
June 23, 2017
New AutoHotkey app for picking colors: Coloretta Viva.