* * *
October 17, 2017
Connecting data with two-deep variables.
October 13, 2017
Next, saving data with two-deep variables.
In this webinar they plan to cover:
- Quick review of COM (Microsoft’s: Component Object Model) & Why it is better than sending keystrokes
- Creating your first HTML email
- Taking the above HTML email to next level with a mail-merge
- Creating appointments
- Frequently used Outlook objects (folders, calendar, contacts, email, namespaces etc.)
- References to various materials on the topic.
If you would like to attend, go to register for AHK webinars.
October 10, 2017
A demonstration of How to Write Easy-Merge AutoHotkey Scripts (Technique Example).
- How to create and use multiple GUI (Graphical User Interface) pop-ups on-the-fly in the same script.
- Saving data with two-deep variables.
- Using associative arrays (MyArray) for tracking data.
Follow Jack’s AutoHotkey Blog and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail. (E-mail addresses never used for marketing.) Click follow button in the sidebar or at the end of any blog. (Maybe not this blog because it’s way too long to reach the end.)
October 4, 2017
If you run lots of AutoHotkey scripts at the same time, you’ll like “Encapsulate AutoHotkey Code for Multi-Script Integration and Portability (Scripting Techniques).” Continue reading